Kidz 4 Fitness believes everyone should have the opportunity to learn and choose a healthy lifestyle. We believe good habits are best started early. We also believe a child's job is to play. They love to be active. And that's what we do at Kidz 4 Fitness, get kids moving with fun, creative, and exciting activities. Our staff is dedicated to working with children to develop enjoyment for "playing" through creative ways of movement and fun. And we encourage adults to move with us too!
Our philosophy of care is basd on a holistic approach to health. We strongly believe that overall wellness is more than physical. Overall wellness must include the mind as well as the spirit within. So we teach through:
- Fitness Classes (Body)
- Character-Building (Mind)
- Community Service (Spirit)
- Creative Lounge Art Classes (Body, Mind, Spirit)
- Nutrition Education/Cooking (Body, Mind, Spirit)
MOVE IT! Kidz 4 Fitness makes every effort to provide a loving, understanding, comfortable, safe, and nurturing environment where children will be stimulated and encouraged to develop social, physical, emotional, and intellectual skills.
We are Certified and Insured
We believe in safety first. Experience and knowledge is the key. Each Coach/Instructor is certified as a personal trainer. All other instructors (Dance, Art, Chefs and Martial Arts) have more than 3 years of experience. Each Coach/Instructor is always accompanied with an Assistant for each class. All staff are CPR-First Aid/AED Certified, and have updated background clearances so that we remain up-to-date on fitness, health and nutrition, all staff participates in annual continued education training, workshops and classes.
Our program has grown from the driveway playing hopscotch to a studio to numerous sites such as daycares, libraries, recreation centers and homeschooling sites. And we are so grateful!
- Added a character-building program (Colours Of Fitness) which provides children opportunities to earn K4F patches while learning positive self-esteem; respect and community service projects.
- Provide classes for children diagnosed with Special Needs (Autism and Behaviorial Issues).
- Offer KIDZ4Bootcamp and Summer Camp Fitness Classes.
- Provide Back-to-School Bookbags for each child (4 and over) enrolled in our program.
- Have added Creative Lounge, our Mobile Arts Program.
- Have awarded our first scholarship of $500 to a daycare instructor for continued education.
We have lots more to accomplish because for us, it's more than physical activity!